Talossan Time (TST) | Cezembre Time (CZT)

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Meet Our Prospectives: Interview with Luca Ragugini

Zoneu Auþorisat continues the tradition of interviewing our prospectives in a manner that intentionally doesn't involve discussion of Talossan citizenship.

The first prospective we've interviewed this way was Artemis Brown. And the next one we'll meet today is...

Luca Ragugini!

He is from Orte, Italy, and he was born in 1993.

Alèx: We're nearly one age, I was born in 1992. What are some things you miss from your childhood in the nineties?

Luca: When I was a child, of course, there wasn't all of the games that we have today. I remember that I liked to play with the simplest things I had, and most important, with friends in the real life, not like today, behind a screen of a smartphone.

Then I really enjoyed one thing that everyone loved in the childhood: cartoons! There are also today some great cartoons, but I think that the ones you've watched in the past had sign your life forever.

And yes, I also miss school... The innocence of being a child and nothing to think about...

Alèx: I totally understand how you feel! What was your favorite game you used to play with friends? I know nothing about how people had fun in Italy. And cartoons... I still watch them, because I can! Your favorite cartoon?

Luca: About my favourite games I have to say that i was born when all of the tecnology we had now wasn't already there so with my friend I used to play football or simply go out in the afternoon, things like this...
About cartoons I used to watch japanese cartoons, anime, like them are called... I really enjoyed Dragon Ball for all my childhood, it really was my favourite!

Alèx: How do people celebrate Christmas in Italy? Is there some country-specific tradition? Also, small questions: favorite color? favorite food? favorite singer/music band?

Luca: About Christmas there isn't any particoular tradition, we have dinner in the night between 24th and 25th and then we have both lunch and dinner on the 25th. We also make the Christmas Tree like in the rest of the world but we don't have Santa Claus, we use to call him "Babbo Natale" that means Christmas Father in English.

And now for the small questions: my favourite color is the blue but in my childhood was the green, then I don't know why, I changed. My favorite food is chips but of course I also love pizza.
About music I like rock, hard rock, metal and also a little bit of pop, my favorite band is Dire Straits, I really love them!

Alèx: Thank you Luca!




No comments:

Post a Comment