Talossan Time (TST) | Cezembre Time (CZT)

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Meet Our Prospectives: Interview with Artemis Brown

Lately, Talossa wasn't very attentive to it's prospective citizens. Our Introductory threads at times revolved about "What made you interested in Talossa?" and at times fail to let us understand the human beyond the forum account.

Zoneu Auþorisat decided to start the tradition of interviewing our prospectives in a manner that intentionally doesn't involve discussion of Talossan citizenship.
And the first, lucky prospective we'll meet today is...

Artemis Brown!

She is from Wyoming, United States, and she was born in 2000. Her favorite colors are Blue and Green (hey, mine too!), she loves spaghetti with garlic bread, and one of her favorite singers is Adele.

Let's welcome her!

Alèx: Artemis is indeed a very beautiful name. Did it inspire you to learn ancient mythology? If you read books, what kind of literature is your favorite?

Artemis: I love reading and exploring about ancient mythology and then it lead me to study pagan religion(s). My favorite kind of literature is set between nonfiction (especially history) and fantasy fiction since I love both so much.

Alèx: I used to study pagan religions too! What kinds of pagan religions draw your interest? (For me it's Wicca and Druidism.)


Artemis: I find Wicca and Celtic polytheism deeply interesting, in fact, I have visited many Wiccans or Neo-Pagans in my area in order to do in-depth research.

Alèx: Are you by any chance a Harry Potter fan? If not, what's your favorite series?

Artemis: I love Harry Potter! Though another series I love is called Fablehaven by Brandon Mull.

Alèx: Great! What Harry Potter house would you rather associate yourself with? And, from a broader perspective, what qualities do you value the most in humans?

Artemis: I would like to call myself a Ravenclaw, though I need to take a Harry Potter house test sometime. I value understanding, compassion, and laughter, they are essential to social society today.

Alèx: I've never been to USA, but people in my homeland tend to think Wyoming is a pretty dull place. Is that so?

Artemis: I don't think Wyoming is dull at all, in fact if you ever came and love the outdoors, Wyoming is the place to go. We have all kinds of recreational activities and shows the beauty and spirit of the American west.

Alèx: Do you think people will ever live on other planets?

Artemis: Personally, I think so, though due to the world's economy I doubt it at the present. Perhaps one day, the people of Earth will live among the stars.

Alèx: You've mentioned you value laughter. We here too value it! :) Is there some funny story from childhood or from present you could tell us?

Artemis: I have many favorite memories, though I think, the time when I went to my Uncle's water-slide for a family event and then tried to ski down it though landed front on my face. (Not very funny for me, but funny for everyone else, though we had many good laughs.)

Alèx: Thanks for taking time for an interview! Good luck on your way to the Kingdom!



No comments:

Post a Comment