Talossan Time (TST) | Cezembre Time (CZT)

Friday, December 30, 2016

Zoneu Auþorisat New Editor: Iac Marscheir

We are pleased to announce that our newspaper steadily grows.
All the projects I used to make on my own usually fold and fail. (Cause Against Civilization anyone? The TAA? And RISK game wasn't much of success too... Should we try again?).

On the other hand, having partners really helps because my organizational inadequacy is balanced by other persons involved (think MRPT).

So I thought, if I were to maintain ZA on my own, it'd die and be abandonned. Luckily, soon enough our Talossan translator, S:reu Tafial stepped in. It really helped!

Now I'm more than happy to announce that Iac Marscheir expressed desire to write for us occasionally. So now our articles will be signed to distinguish between authors.

We're very welcoming to anyone who wants to try journalism and I don't restrict you much: if you're a writer at ZA, you can write what you want and when you want.

I'm wishing you a good day and you're always welcomed at our pages.

Alèxandreu Soleighlfred


No comments:

Post a Comment